The Energy Unit of the Belize https://energy.gov.bz/lowest-price-for-propecia/ Ministry of Public Utilities, Energy and Logistics is hosting a national digital art competition considering the regionally celebrated Energy Month (November 2021). We are seeking dynamic entries that inspire vision and raises awareness to the theme of ‘Energy Transition in Belize’. This refers to the transformation of the Belize’s energy sector from traditional sources of production and consumption to more self-generated, clean, renewable, and efficient sources. This includes an improved access to energy buy brand name levitra made in usa countrywide. The winning entry will be featured on the Belize Energy Unit’s online platforms and/or printed paraphernalia.
Inspired candidates are invited to submit a graphic art piece with the following specifications:
File formats: JPG, PNG, PSD, AI or EPS vector.
File size: minimum 3300 by 2550 pixels
Resolution: 300 dpi
The submission must be accompanied by a copy of a valid photo best viagra and popular in uk ID and a brief explanation of the art piece, not exceeding 150 words. Submissions are evaluated for quality, originality, function, and relevance to the theme.
Prize winner to receive a cash prize of $1,000 BZD.
Open to all Belizean resident freelance graphic designers, small business studio or students. There is no entry fee!
Submissions must be made via email to:
Kindly submit with the following subject title:
‘DIGITAL ART COMPETITION SUBMISSION’
Deadline for submission:
Monday, 25th October 2021 at 5:00 pm
Winner will be announced on 1st November 2021, at the Energy Month launch event.
All graphic art submissions (hereafter the submission) are retained as the sole property of the Ministry of Public Utilities, Energy and Logistics and will not be returned or kept confidential. As such, the ministry reserves the right to utilize and disseminate for any intent or purpose. By act of submission, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Here are some links for more info and ideas on the theme of the competition:
1. The Annual Energy Report 2019 for Belizehttps://www.energy.gov.bz/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2019-Annual-Energy-Report-4.pdf
2. Regional energy policy and initiatives: https://energy.caricom.org/; https://www.ccreee.org/
3. The SDG 7: https://sdgs.un.org/goals/goal7
4. Energy transitions: https://www.irena.org/energytransition
5. Synergies between energy efficiency and renewable energy: https://irena.org/newsroom/articles/2017/aug/renewablesandenergyefficiencyadynamic-duo6. E-mobility: https://www.irena.org/transport/Electric-VehiclesThe Annual Energy Report 2019 for Belize
6. E-mobility: https://www.irena.org/transport/Electric-Vehicles